With SeatSaver seat protectors your leather and velour seats are safe. The fabric is protected with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish that blocks most "accidents" from reaching the seats. Like a great pair of jeans, SeatSavers get softer and more comfortable with each washing (but, we recommend you re-spray the DWR after every 5 or 6 washings).
Avoid the dreaded “sticky back, and beyond”...
SeatSavers are made with a jean-type Polycotton drill weave fabric that’s super strong, long wearing and BREATHABLE.
• Neoprene fabric is NOT breathable and it will retain body sweat and oils if not cleaned regularly.
• Waterproof fabrics are NOT breathable but some people need them for work in wet environments or if you go to the beach everyday and jump into your vehicle wearing a wet swimsuit. (We do offer a waterproof fabric version in limited colors)
SeatSavers have a durable water resistant finish (DWR) that will allow you to wipe up spills before they can soak into the fabric, but the fabric “breathes” (just like your jeans) so you stay comfortable and don’t end up sticking to the seats.
Choose from 3 fabrics and 14 colors/patterns...
Durable Polycotton Drill Fabric
Heavy-duty polycotton drill weave
With DWR (durable water repellency)
Fabric "breathes" to assure travel comfort
Easy Care - Machine Washable
Choose from (7) interior-complementing colors
Charcoal Black (CH)
True Timber® Camo Print
We've teamed up with the folks at True Timber Camo in an exclusive new program to offer our SeatSaver seat protectors in their most popular camo patterns.
Constructed of durable polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish they include all the features that have made SeatSavers a best seller.
• Custom tailored fit
• Clean in a home washer/dryer
• Breathable fabric for travel comfort
• Choose from (5) Camo Print colors